让他坐下来,和盘托出地聊一聊

Sit him down and get everything on the table.

 

每个人都可以把他们的想法说出来,并让别人听到。

Everyone can voice their concerns and be heard.

 

你疯了吗?

Are you out of mind?

 

你想都别想。

Don't you fucking think about it.

 

每个人都要说出自己的想法。

Everybody is gonna to speak their minds.

 

我们要挨个说。

I think you need to go around the circle first.


我烦得要死。 

I'm pissed off.

 

该来的总会来的。

Everything in its time.

 

我们还没有完全脱离险境

We're not completely out of the woods.

 

我们后面几周还要讨论更多的事情

We'll have more to discuss in the next few weeks.

 

不过现在我必须要说,你们得好好庆祝一下

But now I've got to say that you folks have earned some celebrating.

 

我希望你能为周末好好做准备

I want you well for the weekends. 


结果怎么样?

What's the upshot.


不管怎么样,我没有脱离危险。

I'm not out of the woods yet, not by any stretch. 

(by any stretch of the imagination: as much or as far as one is able to imagin or believe )


就和他们老挂在嘴上的那个词一样,几率。

Options is the word they keep bandying about.

(bandy about: discuss casually)


一下音乐。

Somebody kill the music.


我不煽情了。

I'm gonna stop with this sappy stuff.


我们的主角怎么说?

How about the man of the hour?

the man of the hour: 风云人物


西班牙语里的“乌龟”

beanspeak for “tortoise”


帮我满上,好吗,哥们?

Top me off there, will you, buddy?


都是好东西。

Got some real beauts.


不知道心理医生看到会怎么说。

I don't know what a shrink would say if he saw them.

(shrinker: short for headshrinker)


这事黄了。

It's no go.


我没听懂。

I'm not following.


我觉得你把我认错成别人了。

I think you are confusing me for someone.


易如反掌。

Hands down.


Ready to go at a moment's notice.

准备一次出清。


你会答复我吗?

Will I hear from you?


零零星星。

Dribs and drabs.


银行找我麻烦,国税局恨不得把我榨干

The bank is on my back, the IRS is grinding me down to a nub.


我不能参与其中

I can't be part of it.


我估计你有更重要的事情要做。

Guess you have something bigger going down.


请把手机关掉。 看试卷。

Phones off, please. Eyes on your paper.


我不能告诉你

I can't give that out (that=phone number).


你干不干?

You in or out?


那我先走吧,让你们俩可以独处一会。

Let me get out of your way here so you two can be alone.


真不知道该怎么感谢你。

I can't begin to thank you .


他甚至自告奋勇。

He's been such a trooper.

(Meaning that this person never stops persevering, overcoming obstacles, often despite circumstances)


再没有比这更好的了。

It just couldn't have gone any better.


我来陪夜。

I'll spend the night.


我会来的,就是会迟到。

i'm running late, but i'll be there.


还是老样子。

Same old, same old.


休假日还要做后备训练。

Doing backup training on my days off.


你在谈恋爱吗?

You seeing anyone?


他只是新房客,仅此而已

He's the new tenant. End of story.


千金。

She must be the most beautiful baby ever. Good stock.


这家店抢了肯德基不少生意。

This joint gives KFC a run for their money.

(a run for one's money: A close contest or a strong competition)


钱方面的事情,我们会想办法的。

Money-wise, we'll manage.


你们在车库里印钞票吗?

You guys got a printing press in the garage churning out 50s?


妈妈还说让我找个工作。

Mom's even talking about me getting a job.


Everybody pitches in.

每个人都要出一份力。


你让我一个人在那一整天都惊慌失措,好像是我失职了一样。但是是你,拿走了东西。

You left me to freak out all day long like I dropped the ball or something -and you were the one who took it!

(Drop the ball: Make an error; miss an opportunity; fail. )


你小声点。

You lower your voice.


你脑子里别成天尽想些什么。

Blasted out of your mind on whatever the hell that was. 


那天我休息。

I was on my day off.

休息?我们随时待命。你这个废物。

Day off? We were on call. You junkie.


我拼了老命,侥幸才争取过来,并非你的帮助。

I just managed to pull it off by the skin of my teeth, no thanks to you.
(pull off: 赢得; by the skin of my teech: Barely. Often used to describe something that almost didn't happen )


索尔要提成20%。

Saul's cut is 20 percent.


听着,哥们,我早就戒了海洛因了。

Man, look, I'm off the heroin.


对我来说可有可无。

I can take it or leave it.


真的。

For real.

用这个取尿样。

Pee in that.


你这是幸灾乐祸吗?

How gay are you?


现在药店就有卖毒品检测套装的。

They're selling the testing kits at the drug store.


你要是真的没吸,我就给你钱。

If you are clean, i'll give you every last dime.

(dime:一角硬币)


Not on her tummy.

别让她趴着睡。

TUMMY: STOMACH


就是这个意思。

That's the whole idea.


我手头上有那么多现金,以至于得用浴室里的体重秤过磅。

I have so much cash on hand that I actually count it by weighing it on my bathroom scale.


每个人都觉得我在破产的边缘。

All of whom think that I am right on the edge of bankruptcy.

但是我没明白有什么关系。

But I don't see how that pertains.


你可能更需要一个情妇,而不是一个不能将秘密如实告知的老婆。

Maybe you need a moll more than a wife who you can't trust with your secrets.


花不出去的钱又有什么用呢?

What good is money that doesn't spend?


网络乞讨,晃荡着一个不锈钢碗,向全世界乞讨。

Cyber-begging, just rattling up a little tin cup to the entire world.


我已经看到答案了,它正在我眼前晃悠呢。要我一个个字和你说么?

I'm looking at the answer here. It's staring me in the face. Do I have to spell it out for you?


他是个超级棒的黑客。

He's a hacker-cracker extraordinaire.

抗癌斗士

Cancer Saint


直直地打进去 这样针就不会乱动。

Flat against your skin so it doesn't wiggle around too much.


别和我唠叨。

Don't preach to me.


我在教你认识生命和死亡。

I'm conversing about life and death.


Becky knows


不是看起来这样的。

It's not what it looks like.


放开他!

Let him go!

退后!

Back off! 

大家都冷静一点!

Everybody just calms down!


小心我一棍子砸扁你。

I'll seriously bust you up.


你这个恶心的瘾君子。

You miserable little smackhead.


我堕落了,行了么?

I backslid, OK?


对我撒谎,还跟这种败类同居鬼混。

Lying to me shacking up and using with this scumbag, this loser.

你也好不到哪儿去。

It takes one to know one.

(You are one also. Assertion that an insult that was made by the party to whom the phrase is directed is also true of that party. )


你不了解他。

And you don't know the first thing about him.


多谢你没有24小时管着我。

Thank you for not being judgemental 24 hours a day.


我花了10年,试着爱和理解。但是最终的结果,或者就是你在监狱里度过余生。

I have tried 10 years of love and understanding. Maybe what it takes is you drying out in a jail cell.


你能帮我转接一下吗?

Would you connect me, please?


我要请假,退订报纸。

I have to call into work. I have to stop the newspaper.


别管电话。

Just let it ring.


我想不起来。

I have a little trouble recalling.


杰西只要他的那一份。

All Jesse wants is what's coming to him.


我就是告诉你公正对待jesse,然后把你欠的都给他。我不管这叫敲诈勒索。

This is me telling you to do right by Jesse and bring him what you owe him. I don't call that blackmail.

(do right by someone: To act, speak, or behave in a way that is just or beneficial to or meets the approval of someone else.)


我是让你认清自己的嘴脸,做个人。

I call that you getting off your ass, and being a decent human being.
(get off your ass/rear/butt: stop lazying around 和这句话不是很搭)


告诉你吧

For your information


在我觉得合适的时候。

At a time when I see fit.


我收回我的话。

I take that back.


这可真是够戏剧化的。全国性的大新闻,我敢说。

That would make one hell of a story. National news, i bet.


否则,我把你烧成灰。

or i will burn you to the ground.


把你留下来拍干净黑板擦吗?

Send you outside to clap the erasers?


你是清白的,他才是十恶不赦的那一个。

You're in the right here. He's in the wrong.


你打算看破红尘削发为僧吗?

You would renounce your early possessions and become a monk?

我不是那种趁火打劫的人。

I'm not the kind of dude who rolls.


再说,你也不是这样的人。

And by extension, neither are you.


翅膀硬了。

Nice job wearing the pants.


你没看到真相,Jesse。

You're not seeing straight, Jesse.


我们买大一个尺寸行不行?

What if we went up a size and just kind of.

沃尔玛了。

I'm pulling into Wal-Mart now, so.

现在孩子长得快啊。

Oh, there's a spread, huh? But he helps out, though. He's even changing some diapers now, so.


比我那时能干得多了。

It's more than I managed to do when I was his age.


但是你不能把他们当婴儿。

But you can't infantilize them, you can't live their life for them.


不能放弃他们

Can't give up on them.

评论

© 立派起来哟西 | Powered by LOFTER