Breaking Bad S03E06

波比,需要你顺道去佩可迪瓦女士那里去查看一下。

Hey, bobby, need you to look in on Mrs. Peyketewa.


Janet,神啊,发生谋杀案了。

Janet, Jesus, we got a homicide.


我需要支援

I need some backup.

马上就来

On their way.


无论那里是谁,给我出来。

Whoever's in thereshow yourself right now.


站在那别动举起手来。

Hold it right there! Let me see your hands. Hands! 


好,跪下,跪在地上。

All right, down. On your knees. 


就在你放的地方,储物箱里。

Right where you left them, in the crib


你有想过要怎么把这件事情和Walter Jr说吗?

Do you have any thought about how we're going to approach this with Walter Jr?


我是说离婚的事。

My point being the divorce. 


我不受贞操,罪有应得的痛苦吗?

My completely out-of-the-clearblue-sky unhappiness?

不觉得这句翻译正确


就像你说的那样,出于好意。

Look, as you said, for the best. Yeah. 


你让我们犯了包庇罪了。

You'd be making us accessories after the fact


我得挂了。

I have to go. 


这间是样板房。

This one is the model.


在这个世界上还有什么不能交易的东西吗?

Name one thing in this world that is not negotiable. 


你这是来真的?

You're for real. 


别客气。

Be my guest. 


慢慢来。

Go easy. Okay. 


别踢我地板了。

Stop marking up my floor, dumbass. 


这简直太棒了,说真的。

It's the bomb, man, seriously.


不再像从前一样了。

It's not going to be like it was.


如果和Jesse说的那样,如果我们不贪心,我觉得可以成功

If it's like Jesse says and we're not greedy I mean, I guess I can see it.


在碰运气之前,好事就已经发生了。

Had a good thing going before we started pushing our luck


你们知道警报器的事情吧?

All right, you know that buzzer thing


让我们干起来。

Let's do this thing. 


世界真小。

Small world. 


我没有发言权。

It's not like I get a vote.


我觉得你以后会比现在更了解我

I think you're going to see much more of me from now on. 


我就是这么一个人,孩子。

I am the man that I am, son.


当我疯了吧。

Call me crazy.


我想,是White先生吧?

Uh, Mr. White, I presume


对不起,我马上下来。

Sorry. I'll be right down. 


我想,你是我的实验室助手。

You're my new lab assistant, I take it


我猜你应该想了解下我的资质。

I suppose you'll want to hear my qualifications. 


那是我最喜欢的一个小项目。

That's a little pet project of mine. 


你自己判断。

Judge for yourself. 


还要归功于好的研磨。

I also have to give credit to the grind. 


其实,我还是好奇,我怎么沦落至此。

Well, actually, I'm still wondering how I ended up here.


我无法想象,我们两锒铛入狱的画面。

I can't imagine we strike each other as criminals. 


我曾经过着与符合自己身份的生活。我也曾风光过,做得比别人多,也受人器重,专注于所有非化学的事,把自己搞的焦头烂额。

I was doing it the way you are supposed to. I was on my wayjumping through hoopskissing the proper behinds, attending to all the non-chemistry that one finds oneself occupied with.

(jump through hoops: 穿过重重关卡, behind=rear-butt=ass)


你知道那个圈子。不是我追求的东西。

You know that world. That is not what I signed on for.


从始至终,我脑子里一直想着

And all the while I kept thinking about ....


我竟莫名觉得厌倦、恶心。于是我起身悄悄地溜了出去,在神秘潮湿的晚风中,踯躅前行,一遍又一遍,在皎彻的寂静中仰望星空。

How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick; Till rising and gliding out, I wander'd off by myself, In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time, Look'd up in perfect silence at the stars. 


别瘫在家里。

Get off your lazy ass.


有种东西,叫做宪法。

There's a little thing called The Constitution. 


是那个叫Pinkman的吗?

This is that Pinkman character?

就是他啊。 

That's the one. 


我能肯定....

Positive the little bastard has got an RV, and I just don't know where he keeps it. 


我就呆在这里。

Until he actually leads me to where-- or does something, I'm stuck here, Marie, so sorry. 


不是要旧事重提,我只是想到一个人,他可能会了解一点情况。

Well, um not to bring up ancient history, but I for one can think of someone who might know something Possibly. 

for one:

Used after a name or personal pronoun to emphasize something about oneself or someone. The phrase is more formally set apart by commas on either side, but these are often omitted in everyday writing. I can tell you that I for one am really happy about the changes to the tax law they've introduced. A: "Who is coming to the movie later?" B: "Mary, for one, but I haven't heard back from anyone else."


值得一试。

It's worth a shot. 


我就是问你件事情。

I just have a quick question. 

好,说吧。

Oh, shoot. 


我实在是走投无路了,所以来求助于你。

Now, I'm only asking you this because I'm at a, you know, dead-end here potentially.


听着,你知道,我是最不愿意为难你的.

Listen, you gotta know that I would never put you on the spot or make you uncomfortable. 


汉克,有话直说吧。

Hank, you could just cut to the chase. 


之前你失踪了,我到处找你的时候,找到你以前的一个学生。

Back when we lost you and I was trying to track you down through a former student of yours, Jesse Pinkman, now.


之前他卖过你大麻。

Once upon a time he may have dealt you a little weed.

我不介意。

I so do not care about that.


你从来没吸过。

As far as I'm concerned, you never inhaled, okay? 


Winnebago款式的,棕黄条纹。

You know, a recreational vehicle, you know, like a Winnebago-type deal, brown and beige


我个人的意见是,他不卖大麻了,开始卖冰毒了,把RV当做移动实验室。

I'm personally of the opinion that he's moved on from weed and graduated to selling crystal meth, using it as a rolling lab. Walt? 


我的大天才忙什么呢?

Hey, how's my favorite genius?


想起来了吗?

Ring a bell? 


你和我说这些干嘛?

What are you doing sitting here talking to me for?


最好就是,让Pinkman处理掉它。

Better yet, have Pinkman get rid of it. 


你最好别沾边。

You don't go near it.


所以他可能窃听了他的手机,在他家里也安装了窃听器。

So he might've tapped the phones or bugged his house. 


关键是,RV太大了。

The thing is the size of a-- It's RV size.


我要它马上从我的地盘消失。

I want this off my property now. 


如果我完了,我们所有人都没好处。

If I go down, we all go down.


想听怪事吗?

Wanna hear something weird?


要无法修复,知道吗?

Beyond recovery, right? 


我们处理好后,整辆车只有这么大一块。

When we're through with it, it's going to be about yea big, okay? 


中国人会把它加工成庭院家具,所以你就放心吧。

Chinese turn it into patio furniture, so mind at ease.


Pinkman先生,你还想加条拒捕的罪名吗?

Mr. Pinkman, you want to add resisting arrest? 


我可不在乎。

No skin off my ass. 


给你最后一次主动认罪的机会。

Last chance to do it the easy way. 


你私闯民宅了。

You're trespassing on private property. 


在我看来,你好像在那要偷东西。

It seems to me you're just out here fishing. 


就是到法庭上也没人会赞同这种行为。

Don't see that holding up in a court of law.

我会让我的人拿过来,把它放在锦缎做的枕头上给你送过去,你看怎么样?

I'll have my guys bring it out here and deliver it to you on a little satin pillow. How's that?


我找Merkert。

Give me Merkert, will you? 


我说,我们直接撞他。

I say we just ram him.


我们跑路。

We make our escape.


你的妻子出车祸了。

I'm sorry to inform you that your wife's been in an automobile accident


她正被送往...

She's being airlifted to Los Ranchos Medical Center and should be arriving there shortly. 


我不知道最新情况。

I don't, um have the most current information, sir. 


你得给我涨工资了。

You're going to have to start paying me more.

评论

© 立派起来哟西 | Powered by LOFTER