柯南秀

It's outfitted with cameras. 装满了相机。

 

Let's check this out. 你听我说。

 

We'll blow up the Internet. 我们要在网上爆红了。

 

This is gonna rock your world. 刷新你的三观。

 

We take it back to basics. 我们返璞归真。

 

It's a mind blower. 非常带劲。

 

(Mind blowing: mentally or emotionally exciting or overwhelming.)

 

roundabout 环岛

 

Maybe you can just keep that story for later. 你可以稍后再说这个故事。

 

I didn't imagine this much traffic.我没想到会这么堵。

 

Just rather i would not get into it.

 

Let's put it this way. 让我们这么说吧。

 

I was so whacked out. 我嗑high了(在药物作用下)

 

The judge was so mad. 法官气疯了。

 

You can't be on pills and drive. 你不能嗑药了驾车。

 

Yeah, i'm on television. 我是名人。

 

You're slightly in the bike lane. 你好像压到自行车道了。

 

Just want to say it.  只是提醒一下你。

 

I put the child safety lock on. 我锁上儿童锁了。

 

Unless i hit the button, this door does not unlock. 按下那个按钮

 

The sun roof is also locked. 天窗也锁了。

 

Did you get along with debra winger? 你和xxx相处得好吗?

 

Because the chemistry felt good, but i just couldn't tell if that was just acting or not.

 

给人的感觉很好,不过我看不出来是不是演的。

 

You were in Officer and Gentleman. 你演了冲上云霄。

 

You did Top Gun. 你演了壮志凌云。

 

How long was i out for? 我睡了多久?

 

You were out hard. 你睡得很沉。

 

Sure you don't need to go to the bathroom. 你真的不用上厕所吗?(提议上厕所)

 

Old tank's empty. 膀胱空空如也。

 

I wouldn't mind using the bathroom. 我想上一趟厕所。

 

No, that's not what i had in mind. 这和我想的有点不一样。

 

It also looks a little used there. 看起来用过。

 

I got you covered. 我服务周到。我为你想得很周到。

 

That's a long call. 电话打了很久。

 

And we're at the halfway point. 我们走了半程。

 

I won't take it personal if you want to drop me off right now. 你现在放我下来我就不会计较。

 

I could not live with myself if i gave up now. 我要是现在就放弃,会自责一辈子。

 

I think that went very well. 我觉得进展得很好(我们相处得不错。)

评论
热度 ( 1 )

© 立派起来哟西 | Powered by LOFTER